These patterns require two types of yarn – for llampacas body I recommend YarnArt Jeans (160m/50g), and for the fur – Himalaya Dolphin Baby (chenille yarn, 120m/100g). Of course you can use yarns with similar specification, the key is this chenille or fluffy yarn for the fur – it shoud be thicker than the second one. My mini llampaca, made with these yarns is about 19-20 cm (8 inches) high, big llampaca is about 28-30 cm (11-12 inches) high, the XXL is about 38 cm (15 inches) high.
You will need:
• 1 colour of YarnArt Jeans for body (or similar yarn)
• 1 colour of Himalaya Dolphin Baby for fur (or similar yarn)
• hook size 2,5mm i 4mm (3mm or 3,5mm will be useful too)
• safety eyes 4-6mm size for a mini one and 6-8mm for a big one, a little bit of black thin yarn or embroidery floss to make a face
• stuffing, sewing needle, scissors
These patterns are meant for beginners and intermediate crocheters.
SINGLE PATTERNS ARE AVAILABLE AS THE ANOTHER LISTINGS.